We are looking for Software Developers proficient in Java to join our team.
Infowave Developers are responsible for the implementation of our commercial military products, including Simulators and Mission Planning applications. Infowave Developers collaborate with Infowave Architects and Specialists to define next generation GIS and C4ISR applications.
Top 5 reasons to join us:
- Challenge your intellectual capability
- Influence the design of our products
- Participate in a specialized and exciting domain
- Enjoy a dynamic work environment
- Gain experience in world class processes
The position requires:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or appropriate discipline.
- Object-Oriented Methodology experience using UML.
- Proficiency in Java development, including a working knowledge of core libraries and design patterns.
- Experience using open-source or commercial 3rd party components.
- Excellent communication, documentation, problem solving, customer service, and multi-tasking skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
Special consideration shall be given to applicants with:
- Sun Certified Java Programmer (SCJP) certification.
- Open-source project experience.
To apply, please send your complete resume by email to careers (at) waveman (dot) com. In the body of the email, explain why you are interested in working with Infowave.